Project Solutions - Building Industry
NetCom Dynamics Africa provides a comprehensive solution for prime/standby power generation. Our
generators are used in skyscrapers, shopping malls, hotels, restaurants, schools, houses etc. Prime power generators are
also used for construction of those facilities. High quality generator sets with auto control function, can be
synchronised to reach the desired power output, AMF equipment on every gen-set ensures immediate switch and start for
when city power shuts down. NetCom Dynamics Africa also builds trailer mounted mobile generator sets that are ready to
work when you are. These generator sets are an essential part of the construction industry. Construction sites and
contractors often find themselves at job sites where the lack of electrical service or regular power outages occur.
That is why they require portable units. Portable generators allow contractors to continue working without disruption.
On a construction site, the needs for power are endless. The mobile office alone needs a lot of power for the air
conditioning, phones, fax machines, etc. The architects and designers working here need to be in constant contact with
the outside world. Onsite generators can power construction site lights. For mission critical 24 hour projects, multiple
power generators may be required. NetCom Dynamics Africa will deliver, install and distribute all the power you need
around your construction site.
We believe in offering our customers only the best. The most experienced, dedicated technicians and a
fleet of equipment that is purpose-built for your specific industry. Using our equipment and services provides you with
the ability to deal with any eventuality. Buy generators from us to harness power from generators which is required to
work in remote locations for long periods of time.
Our applications supporting the Building Industry include:
- Temporary power during planned maintenance or unplanned outages.
- Power for remote areas not yet connected to the national grid.
- Construction site power and power distribution.
- Compressed air, dehumidification, cooling and heating at a construction site.
- Crane, tool and welding power.
- Accelerated concrete drying.
- Power and dehumidification for disaster recovery.
- Efficient and reliable diesel power generation packages.
- Temporary utility solutions for turnarounds and shutdowns.
- Power and electrical distribution solutions for utility loss.
- Complete turnkey service for full project execution.
- Contingency planning preparation to minimise downtime in emergencies.
- Turnkey packages complete with fuel management.
- Onsite technical support.
- Emergency power backup.
- Site and load analysis surveys to identify current needs.