Project Solutions - Oil and Gas Industry
NetCom Dynamics Africa can supply generator sets to help oil and gas customers increase profits by
producing earlier, reducing downtime and increasing process efficiencies. We can deliver cost-effective and timely
generator sets required by the Oil and Gas industry. In today's environment of fierce competition and volatile oil prices,
efficient and cost-effective operations are critical to ensure project profitability. Our skills and experience in the
design, installation, commissioning and operation of multi-megawatt power packages allow end users to focus on their core
The upstream sector includes the exploration, development and production of natural gas and crude oil.
The downstream sector includes consumers, tankers, refiners and retailers. Power generation is essential to the petroleum
industry because every minute of downtime costs money. Modern oil and gas exploration requires reliable, fuel-efficient
generators on-site for activities such as camp loads, draw-works, drilling and mud pumping. NetCom Dynamics Africa
specializes in delivering generators with the required specifications on short notice. The generators for a drilling
operation must provide uninterrupted power in the remote locations and harsh environment of a typical drilling operation.
These conditions include cold weather, high humidity and low oxygen. The requirement for uninterrupted power means that
some operations use multiple generator sets running in parallel. It is crucial to keep the power running in all the sectors
in the oil and gas industry.
Our applications supporting the Oil and Gas Industry include:
- Fast track turnkey power generation packages during planned and unplanned outages.
- Increased production.
- Additional revenue.
- Reduced capital expenditure.
- Reduced risk of lost production.
- Reduced costs.
- Operational flexibility.
- Temporary utility solutions for turnarounds and shutdowns.
- Power and electrical distribution solutions for utility loss.
- Complete turnkey service for full project execution.
- Contingency planning preparation to minimise downtime in emergencies.
- Power to remote locations.
- Turnkey packages complete with fuel management.
- Onsite technical support.
- Emergency power backup.
- Site and load analysis surveys to identify current needs.