Project Solutions - Power Plants
NetCom Dynamics Africa provides comprehensive solutions for prime power generation on power stations. We can provide
comprehensive solutions in supplying the best quality diesel powered generators required to power the demanding power plants of today.
High quality generator sets are all paralleled, with auto remote control function, gen-set real time operation parameters and state
will be monitored, and machinery will give immediate alarm to monitoring equipment when any faults occur. NetCom Dynamics Africa’s generators
are designed for the harshest weather conditions, while maintaining high efficiency and 24/7 reliability at site. NetCom Dynamics Africa
gen-sets are capable to operate continuously. NetCom Dynamics Africa provides turnkey solutions to solve the most demanding capacity,
disaster recovery and performance issues, utility companies rely on NetCom Dynamics Africa for dependable temporary power 24 hours a
day, 365 days a year. Whatever the reason for power shortage, NetCom Dynamics Africa power plants are a cost-effective solution which
enables customers to hire the power they need for as long as they need it.
Our applications supporting the Utility Sector include:
- Temporary power during planned maintenance or unplanned outages.
- Power for remote areas not yet connected to the national grid.
- Power for construction and commissioning a new power plants.
- Transmission and distribution support to achieve rural electrifications through network extension.
- Efficient and reliable diesel power generation packages.
- Supplementing the grid to overcome generation capacity constraints.
- Seasonal peak during periods of increased demand.
- Temporary utility solutions for turnarounds and shutdowns.
- Power and electrical distribution solutions for utility loss.
- Complete turnkey service for full project execution.
- Contingency planning preparation to minimise downtime in emergencies.
- Turnkey packages complete with fuel management.
- Onsite technical support.
- Emergency power backup.
- Site and load analysis surveys to identify current needs.