Project Solutions - Stations and Ports
NetCom Dynamics Africa is committed to the shipping
industry of South Africa. We offer a vast fleet of state-of-the-art, environmentally responsible generators suited for
every need. Having a reliable marine engine power source on your vessel is a vital necessity. No matter what kind of vessel
you think about – whether it is a luxury yacht, cruise ship, a fishing boat, pleasure craft, today’s water vessels have
any array of equipment, which need power – watermakers, refrigerators, hydraulic systems, navigation and more. The marine
industry is largely dependent on engines and generators. Engines provide propulsion power no matter what the size and
configuration of the vessel is – whether it is a 6-person boat or a large cruise ship. Marine engines and generators provide
power to all of the systems on a vessel. When a vessel is built, one of the first steps taken is to install a marine engine
or generator to provide all of the power to the ship. Larger vessels can contain several engines and generators (main and
standby) to ensure smooth operation. Marine engines/generators are built to operate on the water and are different from the
other generators. These generators offer backup power to large ships when they cannot get shore power, when the main power
goes out, or in other situations where power is needed. From the smallest fishing vessel to the largest cruise ship or
transportation ship, generators are a necessary part of ship operations. It’s important to choose a name you trust when
looking for a marine generator or engine to support your offshore needs.
Our applications supporting Stations and Ports include:
- On board back-up generators.
- Planned and unplanned maintenance and shutdown of permanent on-board generators.
- Reefer power for refrigerated containers.
- Dry dock repair and construction power.
- Essential power and shore power for laid up vessels.
- Additional generators for power intensive equipment.
- Temporary utility solutions for turnarounds and shutdowns.
- Power and electrical distribution solutions for utility loss.
- Complete turnkey service for full project execution.
- Contingency planning preparation to minimise downtime in emergencies.
- Power to remote locations.
- Turnkey packages complete with fuel management.
- Onsite technical support.
- Emergency power backup.
- Site and load analysis surveys to identify current needs.